How To Stich Panoramics Using Photoshop
The Photomerge command lets you take several photographs and combine them into a seamless panoramic image. You can use the command to merge images that are tiled horizontally or vertically.
Use the following steps to merge properly shot photos into a panoramic image.
- Choose File > Automate > Photomerge. You can also select multiple images in Adobe Bridge and choose Tools > Photoshop > Photomerge (then skip to step 4).
- Click the Use menu and choose Files or Folders.
- Click the Browse button and navigate to the files or folder you want to use.
- Select a Layout option to merge the photos. For most situations, Auto works well.
- Choose Blend Images Together to have Photoshop attempt to seamlessly blend exposure and color. If you want to create layer masks manually, leave this option unchecked.
- Click OK to begin the Photomerge process
- Vignette Removal: This option can remove darkened edges that can be caused by lens flaws or improper lens shading.
- Geometric Distortion: This option attempts to correct the distortion caused by certain lenses (such as wide angle or fisheye).