15 Free Videos on Panoramic Photography
For this week only, I am giving my Panoramic Training application away (for as long as possible). The hosting company plans to discontinue the application shortly, so this is your chance to pick up a copy before it’s gone. Once downloaded… it will continue to work. I hope to redevelop the application as a version 2 later this year, but would love your feedback on it now.
Here it is:
- Includes 15 training videos edited specifically for the iPhone or iPod Touch. Offers easily viewable screens, with zooms and close-ups of the action.
- Every lesson includes hands-on files that you download to your computer. There’s no need to merely watch, you can try out every technique on your own.
- Test your knowledge with interactive quizzes. Score yourself as well as check your answers with video responses.
- Search throughout the application by keyword and your own bookmarks.
- A quick reference guide is also included to help build your skills.
- Interact with the trainer with comments and a Twitter client.
- Additionally a quick reference guide for shooting panoramic photos is included for quick reference in the field.
This post sponsored by Adorama – More than a camera store